As this is my first post on here, I figured I'd post five facts about myself so that you can all get to know me a little bit better so...
- I've broken ten bones in the past eight years. I guess you could say I either have bad luck or that I'm just very fragile. So far I've broken my right wrist, left wrist & elbow, two fingers, three toes, nose and managed to chip a bone in my left wrist. The most recent was the left wrist & elbow as well as chipping my wrist ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Doctors say that other that your back, the elbow is the most painful bone to break and I can definitely confirm that, haha.
2. I'm a fiercely private person. I rarely tell anyone anything, even the smallest thing. Yeah I know, it's really unhealthy bla bla bla but I guess that's just who I am.
3. All of my friends seem to know exactly what they want to do with their lives; what they want to study, their future professions, where they want to study, etc. whereas I know absolutely nothing. I used to change my mind every three months when I'd suddenly become really passionate about something and then just dwindle out of it. I'm currently studying medicine but I feel uncertain if that's really what I want to do. I had originally chosen fashion as I spend nearly all of my free time reading fashion magazines, blogs and designing/putting together outfits in my head, but after being told by so many people that it was not achievable and that there are no jobs, I knew that I had to pick another option. (Bad decision?)
4. One of the worst questions to be asked; Who is your favourite band/singer? or What is your favourite song? My music taste varies greatly, from Lana Del Rey to Jay Z to Rihanna to The XX to Frank Ocean to A$AP Rocky (you get the picture) so I have no idea how people actually have an answer to these questions. Because of my love of music, me and some friends recently decided to go to T in the Park and I can honestly say it was one of the best weekends of my life. I even managed 5 days without a shower!
5. I adore travelling. So far I've travelled most of the UK, France, Spain and Portugal with friends! Next Summer I hope to travel Europe by train, visiting 30 countries in just under a month. Excited is an understatement.