Thursday 17 July 2014

British Tag.

Just a quick tag post for you all today! I've seen both the lovely Lily Pebbles and Sammi from Beauty Crush do this so thought I'd give it a go. They both did it on their YouTube channels but, considering I don't have one of them, I decided to do it on here. Enjoy!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I'm actually much more of a coffee fan. I drink far too much of the stuff. When I do have tea, I tend to have a teapsoon and a half of sugar.

2. Favourite part of your roast
Roasts in general are just my favourite thing in the world and I tend to have one every Sunday. Sundays just aren't the same if there isn't a roast involved. I think my favourite part of it depends on what meat I'm having. If it's pork or beef; yorkshire puddings, if it's chicken then absolutely everything about it, from the chicken skin to the potatoes to the dates in bacon to the stuffing. Oh my god, I am actually drooling.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit
You can't beat a good old chocolate digestive or chocolate chip cookie! Saying that, I do love flapjacks and millionaire shortbread, but they don't really count as biscuits!

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Country walks, picnics in the park and a good old Sunday roast.

5. Favourite word?
Gutted. No, but come on who actually has a favourite word?!

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Barnet (hair)
I 100% had to google examples because I couldn't think of any off the top of my head!

7. Favourite sweet
I love Maoams and starbursts but out of sweets that you get in a pick n mix, probably something like mice or haribo! I also LOVE all the traditional chocolate like Cadbury's, Galaxy, Twix, Snickers, Mars, etc.

8. What would your pub be called?
I think I'd just keep it really simple and call it Wilson's (my surname). I'm clearly not very creative when it comes to naming things, unlike Lily Pebbles, who came up with The Prince and The Pebble!

9. No.1 British person
The Queen, obviously. The fact that she's almost 80 and still goes round driving massive cars and galloping on her horses. Amazing. Failing her, then obviously me.

10. Favourite shop / restaurant
Topshop! I'm not too sure I have a favourite British restaurant though.

11. What british song pops into your head?
Anything by Steps, S Club 7 or the Spice Girls, haha!

12. Marmite.
Absolutely love it. I could easily eat it every single day, which is actually what I tend to do.

I tag each and everyone of you do this. Well, if you're British anyway, haha.
Be sure to leave your links below if you do it.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment