Friday 18 July 2014

Flashback Friday #2

Are you ready for the second installment of Flashback Friday? Due to me picking a rather recent photo last week, I thought I'd take it back a few more years in today's post. 



This is from about seven years ago, when we still lived in England and when we gave one of our dogs, Parker, his first bath. Doesn't he look impressed? I seem to remember him trying to escape a few times and I think the wet patches on my shoulder are proof of that! I love it how this photo has Soap & Glory products on the side of the bath - maybe I always knew I was going to create my own blog one day! Also, can we just talk about my outfit? Bootleg jeans, a crop top (that wasn't supposed to be cropped, I was just rather chubby) and black nail varnish? Style guru, I was not. Look how long and shiny my hair was though! Oh, what I'd do to have that hair again. It seems I still haven't lost my inability to smile though.
The thing I take most from the photo though? Just how cute Parker used to be! Oh... and what terrible taste my parents used to have. I mean, have you seen those curtains? They look like moss.

Be sure to come back next week for Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment