Tuesday 5 August 2014

Haul.

So, first I slipped in Primark and then, surprise surprise, I slipped in KIKO. Admittedly it was in the sale but, um... the four items that I bought weren't actually in the sale. I'm a disappointment, I know, but at least I'm a well dressed disappointment with really nicely painted nails.


The first thing I bought was this dress from Primark. It might look like a circus tent in the photo but I can promise you that it's actually a size 10 and still somehow manages to look huge. It's actually really comfy though and looks great both with and without tights. I'm currently on the lookout for a leather jacket to wear this with in the Winter as it's so comfy that I don't think I could bare to store it away for a few months.


Next up is this pair of dungarees, also from Primark. I've been on the lookout for a pair of denim dungarees for a good while now, but just couldn't decide on whether I wanted them to be short or long so I settled for the next best thing... A pair that weren't denim. Unfortunately, they are also a size 10 and are a bit small. I understand the dress being a bit big as it's supposed to be slouchy, but sort it out Primark! I've loosened the staps though, so it is wearable. I'll just have to have something in my arms at all times to CTC. (Viewers of KUWTK with know what that means!)


The final two items that I bought were, shock horror, two nail varnishes. They had a massive sale on all beauty items and were selling nail varnishes for just 1€ but, me being me, went straight for the non-sale items, priced at 1,90€ but they were just so pretty that I couldn't resist. The nude colour I've actually tried before and is my second bottle of and will no doubt buy a third and then a fourth when they run out! The blue one I hadn't tried though but I am so glad I bought it as it is such a lovely colour.



Can I just mention how difficult it is to take photos of harem trousers, especially when it's about 40 degrees outside and the wind is warm. Yes, warm wind. FROM AFRICA. Oh well, these particular harem trousers are from H&M and I actually bought them today! I originally tried on both these and a pair of heart print jeans (I clearly love hearts) but, as I'm going on holiday tomorrow, I decided on these as they're really comfy and, if I spill anything, then it won't show. H&M actually have some gorgeous stuff in at the minute so I would definitely recommend popping in!




Have you bought anything recently?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment