Friday 12 September 2014

Flashback Friday #6

As this week is our biannual dance show in the theatre, I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and share some photos from previous dance performances!

dancing to Anastacia's Seasons Change, dressed as sailors??? I'm the first in line.

We've all been hard at work throughout the Summer; choreographing dances, dress rehearsals, costume fittings, learning the dances, making sure lights work, etc. so it's been nice to sit down and reflect on previous shows that we have done. Obviously we do multiple shows throughout the year, but our main two are in the local theatre in both September and January, just before we start the first and second term, respectively. It's a pretty big deal for us all and also rather nerve racking. I think our dance teacher would be the first to say that she is rather touchy and stressed in the weeks prior to the show!

Here are just three of my favourites. Enjoy!

Dancing to Airbag's 22, dressed as school girls. I'm third from the left and was clearly going for a much more chilled out vibe, haha.
dancing to The Crysals' Do Do Ron Ron in the most amazing skirts ever. Mine was hot pink and I was visible from a mile away. Amazing.

Do any of you dance?
Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment