Thursday 4 September 2014

Guest Post and Back to School Outfits.

Hello, everybody! It is Ariadna from Rawr Bows and I'm here with another guest post. Today I'm going to show you some back to school outfits and an easy make up look so that you don't look like a zombie.


I don't know about you, but when I choose my outfits for school I like them to be comfortable so that I can focus on whatever the teacher is explaining but I also want to look put together and cute so here you have some outfits I would normally wear to class. These are more for Autumn than Winter but you can add a chunky scarf and a good coat and you're ready to go! Quick tip: switch jeans for jeggings as they look very, very similar but are 100 times more comfortable (and they tend to be cheaper so it's a win-win).



Now that you have your outfit, you'll need a make-up look. I would recommend going simple and natural as at the end of the day, it's just school. I normally go for a medium coverage foundation or BB cream, powder, blush, mascara and sometimes eyeliner. If I'm feeling extra fancy that day I'll use a nude lipstick or some tinted lip balm.


Hope this has been helpful if you're going back to school soon, I hope you all have an amazing school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment