Saturday 27 December 2014

December in Photos.

This is a scheduled post as I am currently probably under a lot of blankets and feeling sorry for myself, having eaten one too many pigs in blankets. I'm not sure when I'll wake up and it's possible that I may sleep through the New Year. Jokes aside, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that it was everything you wished for. I'm going to save my Christmas post for some time in January as there are still presents waiting to be exchanged. Instead, I'm going to be sharing a few photos that I've taken throughout the month of December. They may make you want to relive the month all over again.

Went ice-skating. Thought I was going to die.
Had a nap... on Saoirse.
Went Christmas shopping
My niece turned two!!

Fell in love with a pair of boots
Went to a COS opening in Málaga
The Spanish equivalent of Winter Wonderland?
Went to see the Christmas lights
How did you spend your Christmas?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment