Monday 22 December 2014

Mani Monday #14 - Blogmas Day 22.

Are you ready for the final edition of Mani Monday and what's actually final edition of the blog features that I've been doing for the past five months?! Yes, they are all coming to an end! I'm excited to come out with new posts, try different things and new features all ready for 2015! Wow, it feels really weird writing that.

It's now the 22nd of December, which means I'm done with work, have my exam results and, most importantly, I've started getting ready for Christmas. Admittedly I've been excited for a while now but it's this past weekend where I've really started to think about what I'm going to where, how I'm going to do my make-up, hair and nails, etc. I think the nails are already decided on and it's this gorgeous glittery burgundy colour that, most surprisingly, is not from KIKO. Shocker, I know.



I love this colour and have actually had my nails painted this colour for the past two years so this feels like an obvious choice for Christmas. I'm stuck between this one and the gold featured a few weeks ago!


Anyway, thank you to everyone that has read this feature week after week and left such lovely comments! I hope you've enjoyed it.

Do you have any features that I could maybe incorporate into my blog next year?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment