Thursday 1 January 2015

2015.

Well the title of this post certainly felt weird to write. Yes, we are now firmly into 2015 and closer to 2020 than 2010. Feeling old yet? Me too. For the first post of the year, I thought we'd talk about a bit of a lighter subject and that is what will be happening on my blog throughout the year.


I will definitely be bringing back Flashback Fridays and Style Crush Saturdays. Both are enjoyable and easy to write, and seemed to go down well with all of you. Mani Mondays won't be returning as, though I'm not one for resolutions, I'm determined to look after my nails a bit more this year, which means a little less nail polish. FF and SCS will, once again, be biweekly features.


Should everything go to plan, I will be posting every other day. During each month, I will be sharing a recipe and my best dressed of the previous month with you all. There will be a lot more reviews, as well as lookbooks and a tag or two. You can obviously expect a few hauls along the way too. I also hope to be doing a lot more travelling this year, which I hope to share with you all.


To kick things off, throughout the month of January I'm going to be doing a bit of a lookback on 2014. It'll include best dressed couples, females, best films and more.

I was really happy with the direction my blog took towards the end of the year and your feedback meant the world to me. I did honestly not expect so many lovely comments! I did dwindle in and out of the blogging world at times, but I don't plan on letting that happen this year.


Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that 2015 is going to be all that you ask for and more. 

What did you get up to?
Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment