Thursday 15 January 2015

Best Dressed Females - 2014.

I know most people did their "Best Of" during the final days of 2014 but, as I was doing Blogmas, I didn't have the time and thought two posts a day would be a bit much. Plus, as I'm a bit prone to an existential crisis, it only makes sense to do it now as I'm not quite really to let go of 2014.
First up - best dressed females.
*Click To Enlarge*
  • Alexa Chung: Simply because who doesn't love Alexa Chung?! I genuinely think my love for this woman grows more and more each day. Not only do I love her style, but I also find her to be incredibly funny. Now if only she could teach me to properly wing my liner...
  • Blake Lively: I don't think it should be legal to be as pretty as Blake in day to day life, let alone when you're pregnant. It actually annoys me how pretty she is. Let's not mention the fact she's married to Ryan Reynolds.
  • Keira Knightley: Though most of the looks I've featured are formal, I actually also really like Keira's day to day style, especially her love of dungarees and leather jackets. She recently announced her pregnancy so I'm excited to see what she wears over the next few months.
  • Sienna Miller: You know how everyone has that celebrity that, no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to like? Well, up until this year, Sienna Miller was mine, but she has somehow won me over. It probably has something to do with the pretty dresses she wears. I'm clearly not easily won over at all.
  • Poppy Delevingne: Though the majority of 2014 was based around her sister, Cara, I actually much prefer Poppy's style. I love the way she pairs things, how daring she can be and how she can turn a plain jumper into a front row fashion show outfit.

Who were your best dressed females of 2014?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment