Monday 12 January 2015

Golden Globes Best Dressed.

My blog schedule is every other day, so with a post having gone up yesterday and a post due to go up tomorrow, I should technically be having a laptop free day (and studying!) but, as last night was the 72nd edition of the Golden Globes, I thought it was only right that I did a post. I've spent the last few hours avidly going through hundreds of photos, desperate to see what everyone was wearing. Here are my best dressed of the night and be warned - there's a fair few.

Reese Witherspoon
Emma Stone
Amy Adams
Julianne Moore
Taylor Swift
Diane Kruger
Emily Blunt
Gina Rodriguez
Hannah Bagshae
Heidi Klum
Jamie Chung
Jessica Chastain

Kate Beckinsale
             
Leslie Mann
Naomi Watts



Who was your best dressed of the night?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment