Wednesday 22 July 2015

Haul & OOTD.

I have a confession to make; I have a shopping addiction. I have spent far too much money over the past few weeks and bought, well, too much stuff. I've bought so much stuff that I've actually had to break it up into four different hauls. I know, I know - I'm an embarrassment, but surely if I share photos with you all, it justifies it a bit. That way, we can all enjoy my new clothes, shoes, jewellery, make-up and homeware...

  • Top, H&M, 5,99€: Don't you just love the sales? Not only was this down over 10 euros, but this was the last one left in my size. It was almost like it was meant to be. Two weeks later, a lot of wear and a few scoops of chocolate and raspberry ice-cream down the front later, and it's still going... I'm hoping to go back soon for a few more colours.
  • Trousers, Bershka, 19,99€: Though these weren't bought in the sales, they were still an excellent day. They were bought on the same day as the top above (in fact, everything in this post was bought on the same day) and were even worn together later that night. Perfect for both formal and informal occasions and they're also extremely comfy.
  • Fedora, H&M, 19,99€: I'll be talking about this a bit more in my July favourites, but I am OBSESSED with this hat. I've spent a good few years looking for the perfect fedora and I'm happy to say I've finally found it.
  • Mango Shower Gel, The Body Shop, 6,99€: I've mentioned this on many occasions, this particular shower gel from The Body Shop is one of my favourite smells in the world. You wouldn't believe how happy I was to find out that The Body Shop were opening stores around Spain, including in Málaga. 

  • Vans, MANGO, 19,99€: Isn't it just the best feeling ever when you find something that you love, that you need, is reduced by over 20€, is the final item of it's kind on the shelf and ¡just so happens to be in your size? Me too. It's like it was just meant to be. 

  • Necklaces, H&M, 3,99€ (GOLD) and 5,99€ (BLUE): Being someone that wears necklaces on an almost daily basis, it can get a little tiring wearing the same ones time and time again so it was about time that I bought some more. It's been a while since I bought anything from H&M so knowing how much money I spent this day (and how I've probably funded everyone's pensions) has made me remember just how much I love their stuff.

The bonus? It all looks great together. I personally prefer the look with sandals but the vans are still getting a lot of wear too.



Have you bought anything nice lately?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment