Friday 14 August 2015

Empties.

If you were ever to see my bathroom cabinets and shelves or my make-up bags, you'd be surprised to find that I do actually manage to get through quite a lot of products. Yes, there are endless bottles of shampoo and conditioner, as well as bath-bombs and bubble-bath (I don't even have a bath), but that doesn't stop me from having a large box of empty products to share with you all.

  • Clarins Moisturiser: I'm officially out of my favourite moisturiser - boo, sob, hiss, etc. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, considering it's a travel size bottle. I'm looking to try some different ones so if you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.
  • The Body Shop's Mango Shower Gel: Ah, my favourite scent in all the land. If I could eat this, I probably would. Unlike the Clarin's moisturiser, I've already stocked up on extra bottles of this. If The Body Shop were to ever discontinue it, I'd probably cry.
  • ZARA Rose Perfume: ZARA has always been one of my favourite shops, it's just always been a bit out of my price range. Being on a student budget, paying 90€ for a pair of black boots isn't exactly ideal but neither is spending 40€ on DKNY Be Delicious perfume, one of my favourite perfumes of all time. But ZARA now offer a massive line of perfumes. I'm currently obsessed with three, this one included. I'll definitely be trying out some of the others.
(new bottle)
  • Touché Éclat: I know everyone raves about this, but I wasn't the biggest fan. It's supposed to work as an undereye concealer but I found that it didn't conceal my bags at all. I much prefer to use it as a highlighter. 
  • No7 Mascara: Another product that I probably won't be repurchasing. Though it looks great once applied, I didn't like the brush. It was very short and stubby so I found it quite hard to apply. Not only that, but it's really hard to get off. I can still be washing it off three days later!

What have you been using recently?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment