Saturday 5 September 2015

Birthday Wishlist.

I can't believe that in less than two weeks, I will be turning 19, my final birthday as a teen. Getting old scares me anyway, but turning 19?! Well, that's just petrifying. I won't actually be spending my birthday doing anything special, instead I will be spending it sitting university entry exams. Fun times. Considering the way I'll be celebrating. I figured I might as well make a good birthday wishlist so that I get some great presents. After all, you're only 19 once...

1. Follow Me To - Murad Osmann and Nataly Zakharova. 2. Travel Guides. 3. Bon Voyage Make-Up Bag (Alphabet Bags). 4. Oysho Pyjamas

5. White Converse. 6. Polaroid Camera. 7. Black H&M Handbag
If any of you have birthdays coming up, then happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment