Monday 19 October 2015

5 Places I Want to Visit.

Travelling is a passion of mine. Though I haven't perhaps gone to as many places as I would like, I think that, for an 18 year old, I've still gone to many. I've travelled all over Portugal, France, England and Scotland, and I've visited quite a lot of Spain (though I'm hoping to do more!). I'm actually taking a year out to travel and here are five places that I'm hoping to visit...

  • Australia: This is a place that will hopefully be checked off of my list in the very near future. I have family in Perth and they have invited me out! I'm hoping to spend a few months out there, both exploring and working, as well as travelling to other parts of Australia and perhaps New Zealand.

  • Thailand: I think this is a place that everyone wants to go to. After all, who doesn't want to go to a full moon party, ride an elephant and get a tattoo in the middle of Thailand? Okay, maybe scrap that last one.
  • Bali: Though the other four places are mainly on my list due to how much I want to get out there and explore them, Bali is one that I want to go to for holiday purposes. My jealousy level is at an all time high thanks to all the bloggers that are constantly instagramming photos of them sunning themselves by the pool.
  • New York: Considering New York is one of my favourite cities in the world, it's quite surprising that I've never actually been there. Believe me, I've tried my hardest. Hopefully this year or next will be the year that I finally get there.
  • Cape Town: This is another place that I will hopefully be able to get to this year! Some family friends live out there and, again, have invited me out to stay. I know it's considered to be quite dangerous, but I think you can say that about any country - there are both dangerous and safe areas. I'm excited to see what Cape Town has to offer and to also visit Kruger Park!

Where would you like to go?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment