Saturday 31 October 2015

Clinique Products.

Today I'm going to be talking about some of my favourite products from one of my favourite high-end brands; Clinique. Clinique is a brand that I was introduced to at a young age. It is a brand that my Mam has used since before I was even born so it's what I too have come to know and love. Here are some of my favourite products...

The main items that I use on an everyday basis and regularly purchase are skincare products. I use their face soap, moisturiser and eye serum. I use the soap twice a day, both morning and night; the eye serum after I've washed my face in the evening (though I've recently run out!) and the moisturiser straight after I've washed my face, both morning and night. I have a love-hate relationship with the moisturiser. When it's good, it's great. When it's bad, it breaks me out terribly. I don't know if this is down to hormones or what, but I've definitely noticed a change in the formula. The soap is definitely my favourite of the three. It is unscented so works particularly well on my sensitive skin.


Another product I love is their mascara. I find this to be perfect for both top and bottom lashes. I'm actually almost out of this and it's probably getting on a bit, so should definitely be thrown away but Clinique products aren't the cheapest so I'm going to have to try and find a drugstore dupe. Any recommendations? 


One of my favourite eyeshadows of all time is Almost Peach by Clinique. It's such a pretty colour and makes a gorgeous base or, should you choose to, looks great all over the lid for a simple make-up look. It also looks great across the brow bone or in the corner of your eye, serving as a highlighter. The only downside is the size, but the mirror it comes with makes up for that.


Being as pale as I am, it's important to find the right SPF. I always stick to a high factor, either 50 or 30, no matter how much I feel that my skin is used to the sun. I tend to use a spray on my body and, as I don't really like the oiliness of sprays on my face because I feel that is clogging up my pores, I stick to creams on my face. This one from Clinique is perfect for beach days or days by the pool, is long lasting, great under make-up and doesn't leave you looking all shiny. A definite must buy.


Are you a fan of Clinique? If so, what's your favourite product?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment