Thursday 1 October 2015

New Beginnings.

I think it's time we had a chat. For a while now, I haven't been very happy with my blog. I think that, along with having loads of exams, is the reason I've been dipping in and out of it... But that's all about to change! I'm about the head off on a gap year, so what better time than to start again?

I've deleted a few posts but have kept most of them. I'm a very sentimental person (I recently tried and failed to throw away a box of hair bobbles that I've had sine I was six), so just the thought of deleting everything was rather daughting. After all, I'm quite proud of some of the posts I've written.

I want to make my blog more personal, share more of who I really am and also creature some fun and original content for you all. There will be more OOTD's, favourites, reviews and just so much more! My blog will also hopefully become a bit of a diary. As mentioned before, I'm off on a gap year. I'm going to Paris, Berlin, England and Australia, and have also been invited to Tanzania, The Netherlands and Norway. I hope you join me on this adventure.



I leave in a matter of days. It'll probably be a while before I'm sharing some of my stories with you, but I'm sure that there are plenty to come! And it's not long now before I'm off to Paris!


I hope you're all well, and I guess I'll speak to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment