Sunday 18 October 2015

Prom Times.*

Strictly Come Dancing fever hits us all at one point or another or, should I say, at one age or another. Mine happened to hit at 19, probably due to my lovely mother, who has been an avid fan of the show since the start.  She recently asked me to watch it with her when I was over visiting and I became hooked on the sequins and the sparkles. I want all of the dresses. I'm actually thinking of buying a prom dress, like something from Prom Times, and going as one of the dancers. Not exactly scary, I know, but I could always add my own twist (AKA lots of fake blood and gory make-up).So, for the whole Strictly Come Dancing dancer or Prom Queen outfit, here are some of the prom dresses I'd add my own spin to (all of which are available in multiple colours!



Another idea is a horror bride. Recently been through a divorce (happy, I know)? Then how about taking out your anger on the dress and ripping it to shreds and covering it in fake blood? Or, you know, you could just buy a cheap wedding dress... I know it's a slightly more expensive version, but it could always be reused. Maybe not as an actual wedding dress, but for another costume.



What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment