Sunday 24 January 2016

Winter Wonderland.

Whenever Ariadna and I plan on meeting up for a quick coffee, we end up staying out for the entire day and most of the night. I love being with people that make me forget to look at my phone and who conversation just flows with, and she is definitely one of those people. Even when I was at work all day everyday and she was at university from 9am until 6pm, we still managed to meet up and go out. Throughout December, most of our adventures consisted in accidentally bumping into celebrities, going to designer shops and food markets, and also doing anything Christmassy! One of our Christmas days out involved a trip to Winter Wonderland. Here are some photos from that day...












Did any of you go to Winter Wonderland?
If so, what did you think of it?
Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment: