Sunday 3 July 2016

July Wishlist - MAC Lipsticks.

Can someone please tell me how it's July because I seriously do not understand. I know everyone has been saying this, and people say it year after year but this year has seriously flown by. July for me will be spent on the east coast of Australia and I will be spending a lot of time on planes (nothing new there...), flying up and down the country, so I'll be spending a lot of time in airports and, of course, duty free. One stand that I always have to stop and have a browse at is the MAC stand, mainly for the lipsticks. I'll often end up having multiple swatches on both hands and having to repeatedly wash my hands before getting on the plane in order to get them off. Here are a few that I'm hoping to pick up while at various duty frees...

1. Mehr
2. Diva
3. Dirty Rose
4. Aim For Gorgeous
5. All Fired Up

Someone might need to confiscate my credit card.
Are there any MAC Lipsticks you're currently lusting after? Or anything else for that matter?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment