Thursday 28 July 2016

The Dior Sunglasses Dupe.

You know those Dior sunglasses that nearly everyone has or wants to have? Yeah, well, I want them. I could go out and buy a pair but, now that I'm technically an adult (scary) and growing up (even scarier), I'm a little more money conscious. Plus, I wouldn't have as much money to spend on travelling, which really is my one true love. Luckily for me, I've found the perfect dupe and they're even available in multiple colours! I'll take ever pair colour available please, and a few spares for good luck. You can find them here, and they're only $1.95!

Are you a massive fan of these like I am?
If not, is there anything you are currently lusting after that you're hoping to find a dupe for?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment