Thursday 11 August 2016

It's Coming to an End... - My Time in Perth.

This post was due to go up almost a month ago now but due to some... issues, shall we say, it got a bit delayed. When living on planes and island hopping, sometimes things just don't go to plan, and I'm okay with that! But yes, after a five month adventure, my time in Perth, and Western Australia in general, came to an end. I met some amazing people, made some amazing memories and, all in all, had a great time. I got to meet and truly bond with family that I didn't even know existed, and we all ended up having a bit of a cry at the airport (I blame the fact that I'd accidentally took too much cough syrup...). Because it's now been over a month since I left Perth, I thought it would be nice to look back on some photos from my time there. I'm sure this will be a blog post that I come back to in  a few years time, or probably even in just a few months!

























Have any of you been to Perth? Or Australia?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment