Tuesday 20 September 2016

It Just Wouldn't Be Right...

Ardales Lakes is one of my favourite places to visit but, no matter how hard I try, photos just don't do it justice. The water is the bluest water I've ever seen and there are so many different things to do: kayaking, paddleboarding, pedalos with slides, cliff jumping, etc. It's so much better than the beach, and not just for the amount of activities you can do, it's fresh water so you don't have to worry about salt water getting in your eyes (am I a wuss?) and there's also no sand! Seriously though, what's worse than sand? I've been determined to make the most of my time in Spain, which is why my first day back was spent at the lakes. After all, what's a family holiday without a road trip to the lakes and me getting told off for wearing a bikini that's too "revealing"? It just wouldn't be right...








What adventures have you been on this summer?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment