Sunday 8 January 2017

I Want To Get Away.

It's wet and cold in England and I am ready for some sunshine. I'd put up with it all - the not buying any clothes so I could save for a ticket, an annoying kid behind me kicking my chair, the inflatable pillows and air-conditioning that's set to freezing and the awful plane food - if it meant being able to jet off another adventure, preferably somewhere tropical with sandy beaches, palm trees and crystal clear water. I feel a warm winter holiday coming on... Until I (hopefully) get around to going on one, I'm going to spend my time on Tumblr and Pinterest, searching for all things Summer and the perfect holiday destination for some sun in Winter...












Are any of you dreaming about white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters?
If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment