Friday 13 January 2017

Snug as a Bug in a Rug.


























I didn't think it was possible to own as many coats and jackets as I do and still want more. Black, camel, leather, denim... you name it, I've probably got it and, if I don't have it, then I'm probably currently saving or have my eye on it. Yes, living in wet, cold and rainy England can sometimes get you down, but there's something about wearing more layers than an onion has that it oddly satisfying. This winter, I'm determined to avoid the combination of a thick jumper, coat, jeans, snood and boots. Instead, I want to incorporate them into my everyday look in a different way. Also, I want to bring tracksuit bottoms back in a big way, mainly because I can't be bothered to get dressed for university on a morning... Here are some looks I'll be hoping to copy...

 







What will you be wearing this Winter?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment