Thursday 9 February 2017

Belle of the Ball.

Sometimes you want to get dressed up. There doesn't have to be a reason, you just feel like having a bit of a pamper session, taking your time with your hair and make up and then throwing on a fab dress, like those found at okdress. Okdress have dresses for every occasion, including prom, evening, formal party and even everything to do with weddings. Short or long, backless or long-sleeved, patterned or plain... I'm pretty sure they've got you covered. The photos on their website are sure to give you some inspiration too, with each hair and make-up looking going perfectly with the dress shown. 


A trend I've been loving, and am continuing to love thanks to this hideous spell of cold weather (I live in England so it'll probably end by March), is the colour burgundy. It's perfect for those cooler months and allows you to add a splash of colour to your outfits without straying too far away from the trusty monochrome that everyone seems to have become so accustomed to. It also happens to be one of my favourite colours, but I'm obviously not biased... So it's pretty lucky for me that okdress offer a huge array of burgundy evening dresses, again in all different styles. You can limit your search as well to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Two of my favourites include the outstanding sweep stain and the cheap high-neck natural evening dress



They also have a great range of sleeveless evening dresses. I'm from the north of England and, from where I'm from, you do not wear a coat on a night out. It's basically a sign of weakness. It's something I've continued to do now that I live in London. I a, ashamed to see my friends out in their parka jackets but I guess everyone's different. Two of my favourites from the site are the elaborate covered button natural dress and the vintage lace dress



Just because you've got your arms on show doesn't mean you need to bare it all if you don't want - you can always wear maxi evening dresses and cover up your legs. My favourite from the site is the one shoulder natural sheath evening dress


Which are your favourites?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment