Sunday 12 February 2017

I Ruined a D&G Watch - Closet Confidential Tag.

You know when you spend hours and hours watching YouTube with the videos only getting more and more random (because who doesn't want to watch someone paint and then pull off 100 layers of nail polish?) until, suddenly, there's a ray of hope and you find a video from years back of one of your favourite YouTubers? That happened to me recently, and the video in hand was Lily Pebbles' Closet Confidential tag. This tag seemed perfect for everyone like me that seems to have a bit of a shopping/clothes addiction. Admittedly, this could just fuel my addiction that bit more, but I'm not complaining (my bank account is though).

THE QUESTIONS:
1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
Probably a pair of leggings that are age 11. Yeah, I've had them for a whopping 9 years and can somehow still get away with wearing them. I do draw the line at wearing them out in public though, especially now that they have holes in them. Instead, I save them for when I go for a run, which, admittedly, hasn't happened for about two years.

2. What is the newest item?
Now that I'm at university and having to save, I've discovered I'm pretty good at budgeting without having to deprive myself of anything, meaning my clothing addiction hasn't been entirely curbed just yet. My newest items are a pair of leather trousers, an over-sized denim jacket and a new pair of shoes, all from Stradivarius.





3. What is the most expensive item?
My D&G watch. I'm ashamed to admit that the white leather is now a grey/black colour. This is why you shouldn't give a fifteen year old nice things. Though, in my defense, I did do my absolute best at looking after it. If not that, then my Mulberry card holder or my Fossil watch, both of which are a bit cleaner than the D&G watch.




4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
All the pairs of jeans I own from H&M and Stradivarius! They both do such great and affordable clothes and their jeans range from 9,99€ to 19,99€. I own far too many pairs but I find them to be so comfy and can't believe how long they last. Stradivarius jeans are great if you're tall like me. They're the only shop that do jeans that actually reach my ankles!


5. What was the biggest bargain?
My bomber jacket, reduced from €35 to €3 in the Stradivarius sale. Genuinely thought I was going to cry. I've talked about this quite a lot, but I am seriously in love with and love the fact it's not too thick, meaning I can wear it all year round.


6. What was the biggest waste of money?!
Probably my yellow blazer, from Bershka. It is lovely and I do love it, but I've only ever worn it once. It was 30€, which for most isn't the biggest amount of money, but I think I "splashed out" on this when I was 15. I blame Kim Kardashian circa 2012 when she was obsessed with yellow and bright pink. Her style nowadays I can definitely appreciate.




BONUS QUESTION - Show us your three favourite items right now!
My bomber jacket (no longer available), my nude leather jacket and my leather trousers, all from Stradivarius.





Hope you enjoyed!
Tag - you're it!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm at university and having to save, I've discovered I'm pretty good at budgeting without having to deprive myself of anything, meaning my clothing addiction hasn't been entirely curbed just yet. My newest items are a pair of leather trousers, an over-sized denim jacket and a new pair of shoes, all from Stradivarius. lawn salwar kameez , ladies lawn suits , pakistani lawn collection , pakistani suits online , embroidered lawn suits , pakistani suits , lown dress , pakistani printed suits , pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , lawn clothes

    ReplyDelete