Friday 3 February 2017

Places I Want To Visit This Year.

Travelling is not only a hobby of mine, but also a passion. There's just something about visiting a new city or country and experiencing new cultures, food and lifestyles that is so fascinating to me. Whether it be a city that is 3 or 30,000 miles away, I'll probably find something that I love about it - hot or cold, a beach break or adventure holiday... I'm in! I was lucky enough to visit some incredible countries last year, and I'm hoping to see even more of what the world has to offer. I'll hopefully be visiting these places...

  • Tanzania and Zanzibar: I've already fully taken advantage of having family in Australia (it's one of the reasons I spent six months travelling over there), it's only right that I head over to Tanzania and Zanzibar to hit the beach, head out on a safari and, oh yeah, see my family! I'm looking to do some charity work while there too.
  • Loire, France: Considering Paris is one of my favourite places in the world, you'd think I'd have explored more of France but no, it's just been a few cities here and there. I'm looking to add Loire to the list this Summer, when I hope to visit family. I wish the lived in the castle pictured below.
  • Cadiz: It's so strange growing up and living near such a pretty and prestigious town and never having gone, but that's something that will change this coming June as my grandma, my mam and myself are off to Cadiz, in southern Spain. As my grandma is getting on a bit now, she isn't able to walk that well, so I'm sure I'll be off exploring and seeing the sights on my own too. Road trip time!
  • Kerala, India: Having friends from multiple countries and continents is great, especially when the're from places as beautiful as Kerala, like one of my best friends is. Him, his girlfriend (who is also one of my best friends) and myself are hoping to go this Summer so that we can get to know his homeland and because third-wheeling is what I do best.
  • New York: I've wanted to go to New York for as long as I can remember and, as I'm turning 21 this year, I'm hoping 2017 is the year I finally get to go.  

  • Greece: We haven't decided on where we're going exactly, but some friends and I have decided that a girls' (and maybe boys) holiday is on the cards. We have our eyes on Greece but, as long as we're together, then that's all that matters.
  • Norway: I actually have friends who recently moved to Norway. They've invited me to stay and, as I've always wanted to go, it makes sense to visit. I've heard that the cost of living in Norway is quite expensive so at least I'll be saving on accommodation. I don't even know if there is a particular reason I want to go, I've just always been drawn to it. One thing I'd love to do is go to where the North Sea meets the Baltic Sea!


Where are you hoping to get to this year?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment